Greenlee® Introduces Next Generation Line of Tool Bags
Greenlee TextronNext Generation tool bags provide durable tool organization for the jobsite
ROCKFORD, Ill. (April 6, 2017) -- Greenlee Textron Inc., a Textron Inc.(NYSE: TXT) company, introduces a new line of Next Generation tool bags. The innovative Next Generation bags are engineered to reduce strain on the user and withstand wear and tear. In addition, the two back packs allow for customization with a personalized name patch.
“Greenlee is committed to producing ergonomic tools and products that reduce injury and increase productivity to support the professionals who use them daily,” said Dale Speggen, product manager at Greenlee. “Our network of professional contractors helped to test the Next Generation tool bags and provided valuable feedback. We are confident these durable, long-lasting and lightweight bags will help get the job done.”
Engineered to be rugged, the Next Generation tool bags can manage heavy loads and harsh work environments. Next Generation bags are constructed from a poly and nylon Ripstop fabric. This construction contains any tear that should ensue, maintaining the durability and utilization of the bag. Critical seams that receive stress from weight are reinforced with double and triple stitching to prevent separation. Next Generation bags are lined with a light green interior to increase visibility of bag contents. A durable, hard plastic bottom keeps dirt and water out and allows the bag to stand in an upright position for easy access.
The new Next Generation tool bag line features four unique designs to fulfill the exact needs of the professional. Additional features include:
Professional Tool Backpack (0158-26)
- Personalized embroidered name patch
- Designed for the work environment
- Separate compartment for safety glasses
- Nickel chromium zippers for added durability
- Padded lumbar support reduces back strain when carrying a loaded backpack
- S-strap shoulder strap designed for ergonomic form-fit to evenly distribute weight
- 30 double-stitched pockets for tool storage and organization
- Personalized embroidered name patch
- Designed for the office and the work environment
- Features a laptop compartment
- Same ergonomic benefits as the tool backpack
- 27 double-stitched pockets for tool storage and organization
- Zippered compartment allows for tablet or laptop storage
- Reinforced slip-proof padded shoulder straps with clips to hold the bag closed
- ABS waterproof plastic bottom keeps tools and bag protected from the elements
- 28 double-stitched pockets provide tool storage and organization
- Open top and light green interior makes it easy to locate and access tools
- Reinforced, padded shoulder straps
- 27 double-stitched pockets provide tool storage and organization
- Greenlee will launch four additional bags this spring. For more information, visit http://www.greenlee.com or call 1-800-435-0786.
Greenlee Textron Inc.
Greenlee Textron Inc. is known as a global leader in the professional tool category. The Rockford, Illinois-based company develops high quality, innovative products distinguished by customer-driven design and differentiated by supply chain excellence. It also leverages its powerful brands such as Greenlee Communications and Greenlee Utility in the electrical, construction and maintenance markets worldwide. More information is available at www.greenlee.com.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Off Road, Textron Systems and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit: www.textron.com.
Certain statements in this press release may project revenues or describe strategies, goals, outlook or other non-historical matters; these forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update them. These statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.