BURNDY® announces the release of the BMCSS line of integrated bonding clamps
BURNDY® LLCBURNDY®, a leading manufacturer and provider of bonding and grounding solutions to the Solar PV industry, announces the addition of the new BMCSS integrated bonding clamps to their WILEY line of products.
The BMCSS integrated bonding mid-clamps are made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel, which makes them a durable, long lasting and reliable solution for all environments. The down-turned points are designed to pierce the anodized coating of the module frame. The result is excellent conductivity bonding the PV modules together. Essentially, the modules become one singular piece of metal, creating a clear electrical path to the ground.
- Innovative design that allows for quick and easy installations
- High quality, long-lasting, labor saving bonding solution
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel provides outstanding durability and performance in all environments
- Down-turned points pierce the anodized coating and make electrical connection
- Accommodates M6 (1/4”) or M8 (5/16”) hardware
- Allows for 17MM module spacing
- UL2703 Listed with certain systems
- UL2703 evaluation and testing available
- Lasts for the lifetime of the Solar PV system
- Custom product designs are available upon request
For more information on other Wiley Products: http://www.we-llc.com.
For System Compatibility information, visit: http://www.we-llc.com/references/technical-references. For Installation manuals, visit: http://www.we-llc.com/references/installation-manuals.
Headquartered in Manchester, New Hampshire BURNDY® has over 90 years of dedicated customer support in both service and product. Our customers need to look no further than BURNDY® for all their connector, tool, and accessory needs with our BURNDY® Engineered System of coordinating dies, connectors and tools. The three elements have been specifically designed to work together and engineered to meet stringent, accepted quality standards – providing the user complete confidence in the integrity of the connection. Since 2009, BURNDY® has been a key brand under the Electrical Systems Platform of Hubbell Incorporated. More information can be found at www.Hubbell.com.
Contact BURNDY® at 47 E. Industrial Park Drive, Manchester, New Hampshire, 03109, call our Londonderry, New Hampshire-based Customer Service at 1-800-346-4175, or visit our website at www.BURNDY.com.