IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
3.5” and 6” levels feature an integral Thumb Winder™ conduit wheel with a contoured screw designed for non-slip grip and stability. Also available in a 9" Torpedo Level. Corrosion resistant brass screw for easy vial replacement. Oversized neodymium rare earth magnets provide the highest magnetic field strength. Bottom surface features a v-groove.
Other Products by IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
New from IDEAL® Bi-Metal Hole Saws
• Constructed from M42 high speed steel with 8% premium cobalt content
• Rigid solid steel back plate
• 4/6 variable pitch geometry with unique fleem ground teeth design
• Featuring a 1-7/8 in. depth of cut
• Diamond sides provide quick plug removal (available on 7/8 in. to 6 in. hole saws)
IDEAL Introduces Our New Line of Keystone Modular Data Jacks
IDEAL Keystone Jacks are high performance modular jack connectors designed to exceed the CAT5e or CAT6 requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 giving installers the ability to use these products in residential and commercial installations for applications such as Gigabit Ethernet.
Limited Edition 100 Year Anniversary IDEAL Wire Strippers
• Same frame and features as 45-615. New red, white and blue grips.
• Standard Reflex™ logo on one handle, IDEAL 100 year anniversary commemorative stamp on the other.
• 6/32 and 8/32 self-chasing bolt-cutting holes and a locking pawl for safe storage.
• Curved ergonomic handle design helps reduce wrist fatigue